Alexander

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Update

You really are a blessing, my little warrior! My levels increased significantly, putting me at over 6000- meaning my levels have been doubling every 24 hours or so! That's fast! There was a joke about you having a sibling in there, but you might just be a big, healthy baby.

Heavenly Father continues to bless our family everyday! I just got off the phone with my doctor, who told me I have an "excellent pregnancy" and have nothing to worry about. He said the spotting is common, and as long as my levels are rising, all should be just fine. He's going to go ahead and give me an ultrasound a week earlier than planned. I am THRILLED! I may even hear a little heartbeat in there. Your dad can't make this appointment, but he'll make the next one, the "true" heartbeat one. Can't wait until I can hear you!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Who is your doctor? Is he in the SCV? He sounds super awesome!!! I'm so excited that you'll be able to see your little one already! My doc gave us an ultrasound at 6 weeks and even though the baby didn't at all resemble a baby, there was for sure a heartbeat in there and it was just miraculous to me. And made me so, so angry that people get abortions. But that's another story for another day. ;)

The Pollocks said...

Thanks, Megan! He's through Kaiser- Rao Ramamohan here in Santa Clarita. I don't know what I'm going to do when we move- I like him too much!

Post a Comment