Alexander

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Keep Fighting

My Little Miracle,

I ask that you keep fighting, little one. I had some pretty scary symptoms and lack of symptoms today which even concerned my doctor, so he brought me in to take some blood tests to make sure all is well. Along with some uncomfortable pains in my abdomen, I started spotting today. I also discovered my pregnancy hormone was a bit low. My morning sickness has also ceased to exist. I will find out tomorrow morning where this is leading.

I'm scheduled for my first prenatal on the 24th- but it's a 2 hour glucose/blood test with some sort of health education class. No ultrasound is scheduled until the 7th of October. However, I've been putting on a "worry show" which may get me my ultrasound sooner.

Prayers, prayers, and lots more prayers! Hang in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment