Alexander

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Full Term! Baby Shower #2.

 We made it! We are now full term, little guy! What an amazing, wonderful blessing you are. I love you so much. You are definitely getting bigger and stronger as mommy is having trouble sleeping. It doesn't help I'm having insane dreams in the night that keep waking me up- especially dreams about somebody breaking in or being in our home. I think I'm just being trained for when you are born ;).

 Your daddy and I went on the hospital maternity ward tour on Wednesday of last week to get a feel of everything. They showed us where you'll be born, where we go after you're born, and gave lots of details about how the experience will be. We feel a lot more comfortable knowing all of these things. I've been working on packing my hospital bag so I'm ready to go! I've also arranged contacts in the ward to call when I go into labor if your dad's at work. It would be neat if you came on your due date- which is the Friday before Memorial Day weekend- meaning your Nana wouldn't have to take extra vacation time and your dad would get more time during his vacation leave. But we'll see what you have planned ;). Here is your hospital- the Panorama City Kaiser.

Here's part of the hospital

This is the newborn nursery

Here is the labor and delivery suite- we get it all to ourselves! The woman is a random nurse.


To add to our awesome week, we had another baby shower in Santa Clarita, thrown by my good friend, Megan! She just had a little boy herself, so you two are future friends. It was so kind of her to do this for us, even with a little one! I definitely had a good time and you were able to get even more things. So neat! The decorations were all superhero-y, and super cute! 

Your mommy feeling huge!
Yummy food made by Megan (picture by Megan)

Us and Megan (picture by Megan)

Cute outfits! (picture by Megan)

Cute little booklet with newbie advice!

So cute! (picture by Megan)

 We are so ready for you! Today so far has been baby laundry day, so since 6am this morning, I have been washing all of your clothes, linens, and blankets! Tomorrow will be toys and stuffed animals. I also did a little arranging as well. So excited to meet you! Any day now, little guy. Love you!!




1 comments:

Megan said...

Still can't believe you're full-term already! SO CLOSE! The last few weeks are some of the hardest due to not being able to get comfortable, but even more so just because the anticipation is SO high! Just keep busy and try to nap when/while you can. :) He'll be here soon enough!

Post a Comment