Alexander

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

30 Weeks

Hey, little guy! We are 30 weeks now! I can't believe I get to meet you in less than 10 weeks (hopefully). We are so excited!

Everything has been going great- you're moving a lot, as usual, and I've been feeling pretty good. Mommy got to enjoy another prenatal massage at a local massage and wellness center and it was wonderful. Hit all the right spots! I've gained about 30 lbs now, and hopefully it will stay that way and not increase anymore! I've been trying to workout more, even if I can't bend down like I used to. Sleeping has been interesting as well, especially trying to get comfortable. But honestly, it hasn't been all that bad just yet. We'll see when you keep growing. You're fully developed now, so it's the growing part that needs to be done. 


Your daddy finally got to feel you really well the other day. In fact, we were inside the temple! We were in the chapel getting ready to watch his friend get sealed in the sealing room when you started moving about. Your dad placed his hand on my belly and you were attempting to push his hand off. It was kind of like a "roll" from one side to the other. You should have seen his face light up when he felt that. He had a big smile on his face and said, "that's so cool!" You kept it up for a good couple of minutes to show off what you could do. Pretty amazing! He reads to you every night now too!

Your nursery is coming along fairly well too. We bought you more superhero stuff and decorations and finally got your name sign all set up.





Here we are!
     
  The more I'm getting closer to labor, the more I get a bit nervous about it. But I know everything will be fine and you will be worth everything! I've been going over my birth plan, but we'll see how that goes. I am looking forward to holding you for the first time and eventually kissing your cute little kicky feet! Love you, little guy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

This makes me so happy. And weirdly miss being able to feel Ethan kicking me from the inside out. ;) You look so great. Don't fret too much about the weight gain--your body does what it has to in order to create a healthy baby! You can always lose the weight after. And the only place I can tell you're growing is in that adorable baby bump of yours!

Carla said...

All my OB's told me that the baby grows about 1/2 lb per week in the last few weeks so you just might gain some more yet. But it's seriously all in your belly and you look fabulous. You will bounce back quite well after he is born.

Post a Comment