Alexander

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

20 Week Ultrasound

 I was so happy to see you again yesterday evening! It was also awesome your dad got off work early since it was New Year's Eve, so he was able to see you too! You were most definitely confirmed a boy. I was going to post the super obvious picture, but your dad wasn't down with showing your stuff off on the internet, haha. Oh, well! You'll probably thank him later.

You were so cute as you were actually napping in there and fully participating with everything. We also caught you drinking/sucking your lips in action. That was so neat! It was amazing- watching you on screen like a movie and realizing you were actually inside of me as it was happening. Completely surreal, but I loved it. So, here you are! 

Look at those legs!


Cutest little foot!
  We are just so happy and again, we can't wait until we finally meet you! 





2 comments:

Megan said...

Love his little profile! So cute already!!! Congrats on making half way! I can't believe we both have just a few more months til we meet our babies!!! :D

carrin said...

You most definitely have your mother's nose, I recognized it instantly! I can't wait to meet you. Love Nana

Post a Comment